May 23, 2022
In this episode, Rose recaps our exciting Ireland Fox Group Vacation. Patty, one of the guests called in with rave reviews! We’re offering this trip again in 2023!
Listeners were reminded of available space on 2022 group vacations including Best of Italy and Southern Italy and Sicily.
- Rose discussed options when your flights change from non-stop to connections.
- Norway and Sweden vacation options.
- Globus/Fox Group Vacations Exotics webinar on May 24th.
May 16, 2022
Andrea filled in while Rose was exploring Ireland. In this episode, Andrea discusses the following:
- Packers London packages released
- Entry requirements for Canada
- Hotel recommendations and flight options for Costa Rica
- Passport requirements for cruising
- Globus Exotic virtual travel show
May 10, 2022
In this episode, Rose wrapped up in the exciting announcements!
May 1 – 7, National Travel and Tourism Week.
May 4 – Travel Agent Appreciation Day
ANNOUNCEMENTS – Packers vs New York Giants in London. Packages will be available early next week!
Fox World Travel and Globus present – Exotic Group Vacations – Antarctica, Australia/New Zealand, South Africa – May 24 at 6pm – RSVP on line.
Callers asked –
- Testing in Vancouver for my Alaskan cruise
- Suggestions for a multi-generation trip
- Hotel recommendations in Paris
May 2, 2022
In this episode, Rose describes her first experience using a Global Entry number, arriving to Atlanta from Amsterdam. Well worth the $100 fee and TSA interview. It’s good for 5 years!!
Callers inquired about:
- Receiving a new passport -- what about the old one?
- Economy class vs. business class, which baggage rules?
- Traveler insurance to France.
- Schedule change on United to Amsterdam flights and seating arrangements.
April 26, 2022
Rose and Colleen are back from Europe! In this episode, Rose discusses masks. Masks or no masks -- that is the question. She discusses her experiences on flights from Lyon, France to Amsterdam to Atlanta to Milwaukee (the day before this show!)
She discusses the Tauck River Cruise, Emerald, Rhone River and savoring France. Wine, cheese, bread, and chocolate!
Callers inquired about: Canada entry, Hawaii cruising, and testing to cruise.
Photo from this video share is from a cooking school excursion Rose and Colleen experienced. https://anne-sophie-pic.com/?lang=en
April 19, 2022
Andrea fills in for Rose! In this episode, Andrea discusses Jamaica and travel protocol updates for flying. They also discuss upcoming group vacations with space available in 2022 and planning ahead for 2023 as well as the amazing benefits of traveling with a group versus going solo.
Callers and texters inquired about:
- Traveling to Ireland in May
- Celebrity cruises to England
- Caribbean island suggestions on a budget
- Italy and Greece and suggestions for travel
- Manchu Picchu and altitude wait-times
April 11, 2022
In this episode, Rose discusses her return rom Florida. It was quite the 'experience' to say the least. She discusses the differences between low cost carriers, ultra low cost carriers and major airlines and what their responsibilities are when flights are delayed or cancelled. Several Fox/WTMJ fans phoned in to share their spring break vacation stories.
Callers and texters discussed:
- COVID tests that the government sent senior citizens qualifications
- Milwaukee to Cancun flights for winter travel
- TSA pre-check line and expeditated service at the airport
April 4, 2022
In this episode, Colleen Alsberg fills in for Rose. Colleen discusses big travel news for the past week.
The big news of the week was the CDC dropping its Travel Health Notice for cruising and Canada removing its testing protocols for vaccinated travelers, paving a way for easier travels to Alaska. Alaska and Mexico were also a hot destination topics!
Listeners called in to discuss:
- Milwaukee charters and Dream resorts
- European travel and best time to book / travel to Germany (Oberammergau Passion Play
- Belgium's travel requirements
- Status of the September Poland trip and information on Croatia, Iceland and Switzerland
March 28, 2022
In this episode, Rose reminds listeners to check out our website for past virtual webinars including Insight Vacations and Fox Exclusive European Tours and On Stage Alaska with Holland America.
Also, there is still space on the Rhine and Moselle with Rose Gray, Aug. 13 – 24, 2022.
Listeners called in to discuss:
- Clear and TSA Pre-check: differences when traveling
- Kid-friendly beach destinations. Resorts with baby equipment available.
- Orlando and extended layovers. How to utilize time between flights.
- Best fares during the week and purchasing airline tickets.
- Shopping in St. Maarten.
Colleen will be taking over the radio show next week! Listen in.
March 21, 2022
In this episode, Rose makes three big announcements:
1. Apple Vacations announces daily ENVF (Exclusive Nonstop Vacation Flights) from Chicago O’Hare Jan. 1, 2023 – Aug. 5, 2023. On sale now!
2. Fox World Travel & Apple Vacations team up with an exclusive offer. Save up to $150 for travel until Dec 12, 2022. Book by April 7. (Some blackouts and restrictions apply).
3. Colleen Alsberg joined Rose, announcing Fox World Travel’s 2023 Alaska group departures which are ready to book now!
Also, Rose discusses the latest COVID restrictions changes for the UK, Aruba and cruise ships.
Listeners inquired about:
- Return testing into the United States
- Delta flight cancellation policies
- Travel insurance changes after purchasing